Managing partner of Katten's Chicago office and national co-chair of the Litigation practice, Gil Soffer, will be participating in the American Bar Association's program "Critical Insights into DOJ Health Care Enforcement Priorities and Investigation Tactics" at 1:00 p.m. (ET) on Tuesday, November 15.
The program will help organizations minimize institutional risk by providing insight into the government's top health care enforcement priorities within the hospital, health system, physician and ancillary services sectors, and practical tips for handling investigations in the event of an internal complaint or government inquiry. Panelists include a member of the Department of Justice (DOJ) health care fraud strike force and a former DOJ attorney in private practice with deep experience handling internal and government investigations.
Panelists will address topics including:
- Top health care fraud enforcement priorities
- Factors that influence the exercise of prosecutorial discretion
- How to reduce the risk of becoming a target
- The value of a rapid response plan in the event of a government investigation
- Investigation best practices
To register for the program, click here.