Health Care partner Laura Keidan Martin will be participating in an American Bar Association webinar titled "Ensuring Compliance Program Effectiveness Under DOJ Guidelines" on October 13 at 1pm ET.
While many healthcare clients have understandably focused their resources on responding to pandemic-related crises over the last many months, the pandemic has not dampened the Government’s or qui tam plaintiffs’ pursuit of False Claims Act cases, among other enforcement actions. This program will provide legal counsel to health care providers with information and tools to help their clients refocus on compliance program effectiveness and risk minimization strategies in light of recent Government guidance and enforcement actions.
In particular, the program will cover:
* DOJ Guidance on the “Evaluation of Compliance Programs”
* Most common gaps in compliance program effectiveness
* How to assess what’s working in practice, not just on paper
* Proactive risk minimization strategies
* Elements of an effective compliance tool kit
To register for the program, click here.